NOTICE OF SPRING ELECTION
TOWN OF BAYFIELD
BAYFIELD COUNTY – WISCONSIN
Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024
1) Office: Town Board Supervisor
Incumbent: Robert Meierotto
2) Office: Town Board Supervisor
Incumbent: Fred Erickson
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN, that a town caucus for the purpose of nominating candidates to appear on the spring election ballot for the above listed offices will be scheduled during the month of January. The caucus will be held on a date not sooner than 1st of January and not later than the 31st of January. Notice of the scheduled date of the caucus will be given at least five days before the caucus.
Done in the Town of Bayfield
Tuesday, November 28th, 2023
Monday, January 8th, 2024 – 6:00 PM
Bayfield Town Hall, 85450 County Hwy J
Note: To nominate candidates and participate in the Caucus proceedings you must be present at the meeting in person.
- Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Determine process to break tie votes.
- Appointment of two Tellers.
- Voting by ballot if more than two persons nominated.
- Call for nominations of two Town Supervisors.
- Voting by ballot if more than four persons nominated.
- Announcement of names to appear on the ballot.
- Adjourn Caucus.
Recess to complete nomination papers.